Types of rooms that may be reserved
Need help? Contact library staff:
Mesa Public Library 505-662-8250
White Rock Branch Library 505-662-8265
How to reserve a room
Reservations of Library Meeting Rooms
Patrons may request a reservation on any meeting room or dual purpose rooms (Room H in Mesa Public Library and Room 1 at White Rock Branch Library) through the library’s online booking system.
You will need a valid email address, your library card number and your library card PIN to reserve a room. You must be over 18 years old.
All events in rooms reserved via this system must be free and open to the public.
- May be made up to six months in advance.
- Must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Will have a limit of 4 bookings per month.
- Will have a limit of 2 hours per booking.
- Reservations will be canceled if not fulfilled within 15 minutes of the reserved start time and the room may be checked out to another patron.
Walk-in use may be granted if the room is available.
Step 1 Choose your room
- To the left under Rooms choose the location
- Click the type of room you would like to reserve
- All Categories displays both meeting and dual purpose rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Meeting Rooms 2 and 3 at MPL have been combined into a single space
- Dual Purpose Room (formerly one study room in each location) may be reserved
Step 2 Check availability
- Check to see if the room is available by using the Go To Date button or using arrows to scroll to your desired date/time.
Step 3 Make a reservation
- Click on the start time for your reservation. The system defaults to one hour but you may extend your time.
- Use the drop down menu at the bottom to extend your reservation beyond one hour. You can go up to two hours.
- Fifteen minutes is automatically built in at the beginning and at the end of your reservation to allow time to set-up/vacate the room.
- Click the Submit Times button. You will be prompted to enter all 14 digits of your library card and PIN.
- Fill out the Booking Details form and submit.
On the day of your meeting visit the service desk with your library card to check out room keys or placards.